Pages

I'm a Jax native but have a huge family in SC that I grew up with. So I have an odd taste of urban & nature. I've been crafting since I was little, using anything I could get my hands on. From my granny's old jewelry & clothes to metal scraps from my dad's shop. I'm using this blog just to keep you up to date on my shop & what I'm working on... & maybe post some other randomness like how-to's or things I'm cooking ;) Hope you enjoy & feel free to check out my shop or other profiles on FB & Twitter!
www.ddscupcake.etsy.com

Friday, November 4, 2011

Yoga pants from tshirts!


I love this idea...I have soo many tshirts from college that I don't wear anymore. I don't take credit for creating the pattern, but it's so cute I had to pass it on! My green SWU shirt had the perfect patern on it, they almost look like they were made to be pants instead of a shirt!
I got the patern from Cut Out & Keep's Blog, the instructions are really easy. Just a few cuts & a few seams & you're done! No measureing either, which is a major plus for me! :P
Just click the link above to see the patern & get sewing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment