Pages

I'm a Jax native but have a huge family in SC that I grew up with. So I have an odd taste of urban & nature. I've been crafting since I was little, using anything I could get my hands on. From my granny's old jewelry & clothes to metal scraps from my dad's shop. I'm using this blog just to keep you up to date on my shop & what I'm working on... & maybe post some other randomness like how-to's or things I'm cooking ;) Hope you enjoy & feel free to check out my shop or other profiles on FB & Twitter!
www.ddscupcake.etsy.com

Thursday, October 13, 2011

I love this reciepe! I've made it for years now & even though it's not "pasta" its my fav mac n' cheese ever! I found it in my Rachael Ray magazine I bought a few years ago, but here's a link to it on her website: http://www.rachaelraymag.com/recipes/rachael-ray-magazine-recipe-search/dinner-recipes/farro-mac--n--cheese-with-bacon

There is a lot of butter & cheese in it, but it's still kinda healthy with the farrro (aka Spelt) being whole grains & full of vitamins! Plus pair it with a small salad & you have dinner! You can't really go wrong with cheese & bacon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment