Pages

I'm a Jax native but have a huge family in SC that I grew up with. So I have an odd taste of urban & nature. I've been crafting since I was little, using anything I could get my hands on. From my granny's old jewelry & clothes to metal scraps from my dad's shop. I'm using this blog just to keep you up to date on my shop & what I'm working on... & maybe post some other randomness like how-to's or things I'm cooking ;) Hope you enjoy & feel free to check out my shop or other profiles on FB & Twitter!
www.ddscupcake.etsy.com

Thursday, October 13, 2011


Tie dye purse! I made it from a vintage purse frame I found at a thrift store here in Jax. Took off the old ratty looking strap & replaced it with a cool military looking chain. The orange tie dye has little butterflies made into the pattern!

Here's the link to it on my etsy page! :)

http://www.etsy.com/listing/80461602/tie-dye-frame-purse-with-flowers?ref=sr_gallery_16&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=tie+dye+purse&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

No comments:

Post a Comment