Pages

I'm a Jax native but have a huge family in SC that I grew up with. So I have an odd taste of urban & nature. I've been crafting since I was little, using anything I could get my hands on. From my granny's old jewelry & clothes to metal scraps from my dad's shop. I'm using this blog just to keep you up to date on my shop & what I'm working on... & maybe post some other randomness like how-to's or things I'm cooking ;) Hope you enjoy & feel free to check out my shop or other profiles on FB & Twitter!
www.ddscupcake.etsy.com

Thursday, October 27, 2011

yay fb!


Yay! I'm legit now because Facebook "likes" me :)
Facebook has this new thing for business owners that have Pages on thier website. They send out all sorts of goodies (stickers & cards) & I just got mine! Excited to hand out these lil fellas to  new clients! Make sure you go like my FB page too!

No comments:

Post a Comment